Monday, May 27, 2013

Selena Gomez confessed that 'kidnapped' to four fans


Selena Gomez confessed

The young celebrity singer, Selena Gomez recalled that time in which it was received at the airport by a group of young fans. However, the beautiful scene became compromised when panicked to see how photographers pounced on it. The artist then took a quick decision: to flee in his car with the group of fans.

Selena Gomez confessed
Confessed the young beautiful singer “I remember once I got into serious trouble. Were like 12 paparazzi waiting at the airport. Lower my head to avoid being seen, because honestly, I do not like much. Had like four of my fans out there so in a maneuver by avoid photographers, grabbed my fans, got me in the car and went to full speed.” 

She is still surprised by the dedication of his fans, which had no qualms about getting on the vehicle of the artist in a panic: "I always leave amazed. Believe that I have the sweetest, most passionate fans in the world" told by Selena Gomez in media.

0 comments:

Post a Comment