Saturday, July 27, 2013

Dj Khaled proposed to Nicki Minaj for marriage


The former American Idol judge, Nicki Minaj got a marriage proposal from the rapper DJ Khaled.

The singer Nicki Minaj is used to attract attention and generate controversy, however on this occasion was very surprised because it obtained a marriage proposal by Dj Khaled.

Dj Khaled proposed to Nicki Minaj for marriage

The American Disc jockey, Dj Khaled proposed Nicki Minaj with a diamond ring, the ring value is estimated 5,00,000 dollars. He also sent a romantic message to Nicki by Instagram.

To declare his love, the fan of rapper appeared before the cameras of the famous MTV UK to say: “Nicki Minaj, I'm here on MTV and I'll be honest with you. I love you, I like you, I love you, I want you be mine ... If you have to take the time to think, I understand, but I know I have to be here today to let you know how serious I am and how serious this is for me ... Nicki Minaj will you marry me?” .

For now Nicki Minaj has made ​​statements about the marriage proposal of Dj Khaled, does however know is that she has rejected many before

0 comments:

Post a Comment