Sunday, November 17, 2013

Kris Jenner wants new younger boyfriend


The 58 years old celebrity Kris Jenner continues to maintain an excellent relationship with her ex-husband Bruce Jenner, but does not rule out finding a boyfriend much younger than her.

Kris Jenner wants new younger boyfriend

The American  TV personality  Kris Jenner , who earlier this year announced his separation from Bruce Jenner after 22 years of marriage, does not rule out finding the love of someone much younger than her.

"I guess I'll know when it happens’ve Learned not to plan anything anymore. Everyone finds someone to be in love in life. If you happen to have a certain age, it has that age," Kris revealed to Entertainment Tonight.
Bruce recently stated that he sees daily with Kris Jenner and presumed to continue to maintain a close relationship with his ex-wife.

"She supports me, I see it every day. We're taking it very well," he told People magazine.

The former partner is willing to remain united and help their daughters Kendall (18) and Kylie (16) to face the pressure of fame. Young women need more than ever the support of their parents after recently took holders alleged to have falsified their identification cards to get into a party for over 21 years.

"Sometimes it's very difficult. Sometimes hard press takes pictures of my family when they deserve it and they are completely false, especially of my children. I do not care what anyone says about me, but when they start messing with my children for things they have done and discredit them, really bothers me, "said Bruce.

After all the ends Kris Jenner willing to maintain a close relationship with Bruce and also wants a new younger boyfriend for her.

0 comments:

Post a Comment