Saturday, December 7, 2013

Jennifer Lopez wants her name J. Lo back


Jennifer Lopez, the sensation performer wants her name back (Jennifer Muniz to Jennifer Lopez). Muniz is the last name of Marc Anthony.

Jennifer Lopez wants her name J. Lo back
The American celebrity singer Jennifer Lopez married the famous salsa singer Marc Anthony in 2004 and separated in July 2011. They have 5 years old twins Max and Emme.  In 2012 Marc Anthony filled divorce paper. Both are taking custody of their twins jointly.

According to US magazine, two years after separation Jennifer Lopez submits new documents in divorce files to get her name back. She requested in her documents that changed her legal name to her real name i.e. Jennifer Muniz to Jennifer Lopez. 

2 comments:

  1. Hi,
    The very next time I read a blog, I hope that it does not disappoint me as much as this particular one.New Year Wishes Messages I mean, I know it was my choice to read, but I truly thought you would probably have something useful to say. All I hear is a bunch of crying about something that you could possibly fix if you were not too busy searching for attention.
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete